Marcia was shocked that the day her husband, Pete, came home and asked if he could speak to her. Marcia could tell by the look on his face that something was up. As she sat down and watched as Pete squirmed, she braced for the worse. Finally she told Pete to spit it out and tell her what the problem was.
What Pete said would have been the last thing she would have ever imagined. Pete explained to her that he wanted her to be accountable, he wanted to serve her and do anything she told him, to essentially be her servant. Asking for a divorce could have been less of a shock to Marcia. Initially she felt confused. Why would he need such a connection?
She could see he was having difficulty describing his feelings and determined that she would consider it that she was making no guarantees. The following week was a bit tense between the two of them, and Pete never brought it up again. Marcia decided to do a bit of research and was amazed by what she discovered. Marcia couldn’t believe how many men desired this.
What is happening?
Some of what she discovered was way too crazy for her, but as she read and thought about it she decided that perhaps this could be good for both of them. They were married for over ten years and things had gotten a little boring. Marcia knew that her husband had a strong sex drive and found that the reason men desire that is because they want their driveway channeled and focused on satisfying their wives – not such a bad deal Marcia thought.
- She would give Pete all the household chores that she didn’t like doing.
- Weekends were no longer . If he wished to golf or go out with the men he had to receive her permission first.
- Nightly foot rubs while watching TV.
- He could no more orgasm without her consent. She also added that he would sexually please her if she desired.
- He needed to get up an additional half hour early each morning to work out. Once she finished the record she approached Pete and asked him how he felt about the listing. She added that she would try this for a month. If she did not feel that it went well or if she believed he wasn’t living up to his end of the deal, they were dropping the entire thing.
A month later Marcia couldn’t believe how much she appreciated the new relationship. Pete opened up and they talked like they did when they first began dating. She loved how she could relax and read a book on Saturdays rather than doing all the house work. Marcia’s advice to anyone considering this is easy – Keep an open mind, do some research and have some fun with it. You’ll be amazed at how wonderful and satisfying female led relationships could be.